心理老师大本营

标题: 一个神奇的词,抚平你的焦虑 [打印本页]

作者: sunshine    时间: 2015-6-2 11:16
标题: 一个神奇的词,抚平你的焦虑
本帖最后由 sunshine 于 2015-6-2 11:20 编辑

[attach]7461[/attach]
Move past your worries by changing how you think
通过改变你的想法来消除你的担忧

Post published by Jeffrey Bernstein Ph.D. on May 10, 2014 in Liking the Child You Love

不久之前,我参加了一个很有帮助的专业会议,那次会议的主题就是缓解焦虑。就在几个月之前,我发布的一个“有魔力的词语”就是在那次会议上学习的。我的很多咨询客户都发现这些词汇很有帮助,所以我应广大读者的要求,以及出于对临床疗效的考虑,再次将这些信息分享给大家。
这个策略的提出者是Stanley Hibbs博士,他分享的这个策略涉及到了一个很有力量、能够缓解焦虑的词汇。

As Dr. Hibb's puts it, "This word helps combat discouragement and turns potentially disastrous days into productive ones. It's good for your health, your self-esteem, and can make you a more productive, better person."
正如他所说,“这个词汇能帮助你击败灰心丧气,潜移默化地将糟糕的日子转化为有效率的日子。这样有益于你的健康、有利于充满自信,并且会使你更加多产,成为更优秀的人。”

The magic word is "Nevertheless."
这个具有魔法的词就是“尽管如此”。

以下是几个例子,

"I'm tired and I've earned the right to goof off. Nevertheless, I can get a few more things done and then relax."
“我很累,并且我挣得了偷懒的权力。尽管如此,我还可以多做一些事情,然后再休息。”

"It's very cold outside and I don't feel like walking today. Nevertheless, it's very important so I'm going to do it anyway."

“外面很冷,我今天不想出去散步了。尽管如此,但是散步很重要,所以无论如何我都打算坚持完成。”

"I'm upset and ice cream is my comfort food. Nevertheless, I will find a better way to deal with my feelings."

“我很烦闷,而且冰激凌能够给我带来安慰。尽管如此,我还是会找一个比较好的方式处理我的感觉。”

"I think I will fail this test but, nevertheless, I am going to start studying and give it my best."
“我觉得我可能通不过这次考试,但是,尽管如此,我还是打算开始学习,并且全力以赴。”

如果你认真地使用这个词汇,你就能感觉到它的力量。

Dr. Hibb's states that "Nevertheless" allows us to pause and realize that we have choices. There are always reasons (or excuses) to succumb to anxiety and to do what's unhealthy, unproductive, or morally questionable. Nevertheless, we can still choose to do the right thing.

Hibbs博士说“尽管如此”这个词能让我们停下来,能让我们意识到自己还有选择。我们总是有理由(或借口)屈服于焦虑,做一些不利于身心健康、效率低下的事情,又或者是在道义上出问题。尽管如此,我们依旧可以选择做正确的事情。

You may question if the word, "nevertheless", will help you move past your anxiety and its related challenges. Nevertheless, if you give it a try, you will likely find that this word packs a lot of punch to knock out your anxiety.
你或许会有疑问,“尽管如此”这个词是否会帮助你消除焦虑感以及焦虑带来的挑战。尽管如此,如果试着用一下,你就会发现这个词蕴含着强大的力量,能够击溃你的焦虑感。

作者: 津巴特别多    时间: 2015-6-2 11:52
{:soso_e163:}{:soso_e163:} 根据自己的情况想想,这个词好像还真有用{:soso_e113:}
作者: sunshine    时间: 2015-6-3 10:12
尽管如此,如果试着用一下,你就会发现这个词蕴含着强大的力量,能够击溃你的焦虑感。

作者: xiuzhenyezi    时间: 2015-6-4 09:52
原来这个神奇的词叫“尽管如此”!
作者: sunshine    时间: 2015-6-8 10:39
然也!{:soso_e120:}有没有很神奇?
作者: 动静中    时间: 2015-6-30 20:38
尽管如此,我还是回复一下
作者: sunshine    时间: 2015-7-3 10:42