[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2015-7-10 10:37:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 上海
本帖最后由 墨菲 于 2015-7-10 10:41 编辑

u=501160071,1265674913&fm=21&gp=0.jpg
Post published by Susan Krauss Whitbourne Ph.D. on Jun 06, 2015 in Fulfillment at Any Age

拥有文化知识是大有裨益的。为了实现抱负,如果你在实际环境中能够运用这些知识,你将生活得更好。一些心理学家将智慧定义为解决生活中人际交往两难困境的能力,很明显这些人还没有深刻理解这门学科或专业。“情商”很重要,但是定义和测量它却并不容易。除了综合地分析这种发散性的特质,也许我们可以看看它是怎样与个性相联系的。

如果智慧是处理人际情况的,那么情商则更多的是从个人特性观点上被定义和被量化分析的。在这里无关乎佛洛依德,甚至无关乎被广为接受的五大人格因素模型。它是一种个人观点,将全副精力用于明白我们的想法,是一种窥探我们灵魂的方式。

根据认知方法对个人性格的观点,我们转译的实际情况的方式决定了我们将有怎样的感觉和反应。你可以转变你的想法,以此来转变你的情绪,甚至是你的行为。在心理治疗中,认知行为模式是最广泛接受的方法之一。

怎样测量个人特质最能帮助你适应生活中的挑战?建设性思维清单就是一种测量工具,被发明于20世纪九十年代,它能帮助你评估你的情商。尽管我无法将其完整地呈现在这里,但是我选出了七种很具代表性的测量尺度,它们可以给你一些有关自身强项和弱点的提示,涉及到各个方面。

在每个问题上给自己打分,从1(完全错误)到5(完全正确)。如果可能,尽量避免打3分(犹豫不决的)

1. When something unfortunate happens to me, it reminds me of all the other things wrong in my life, which adds to my unhappiness.
      如果有一些不幸的事情发生在我身上,它会让我回想起以前发生过的所有糟糕的事情,这些使我本来不开心的心情更加糟糕。

2. I think about how I will deal with threatening events ahead of time, but I don’t worry needlessly.
      我会提前思考那些有威胁性的事件,但是我不会毫无必要的担心。

3. When I am faced with a difficult task, I think encouraging thoughts that help me to do my best.
      当我面对一个困难的任务时,我会想到鼓励性的想法,它能帮助我做到最好。

4. If I were accepted at an important job interview, I would feel very good and think that I would always be able to get a good job.
      如果我在一个重要的工作面试中被录用,我会感觉非常好,并且认为自己一直都有能力得到一个好工作。

5. I think there are many wrong ways, but only one right way, to do almost anything.
      我认为,对于做大多数的事情而言,有很多方法错误的方法,只有一种方法是正确的。

6.I have found that talking about successes that I am looking forward to can keep them from happening.
      我发现谈论自己期望的成功,会阻止它们的发生

7.I believe if I think terrible thoughts about someone, it can affect that person’s well-being.
      我相信如果我对某人有糟糕的看法,这会影响那个人的幸福

现在来看看你的分数和每个问题有怎样的联系:

Question 1 addresses a general form of destructive thinking. If you rate yourself a 5 on this item, it suggests that you may partially create your own misfortune, allowing yourself to be overly influenced by the occurrence of one disturbing event. In general, destructive thinking involves automatically coming up with interpretations of situations that prevent you from adapting and coping with them.

问题1强调的是破坏性思维的一般形式。如果在这一项上你给自己打5分,说明在一定程度上你为自己创造了不幸,让已发生的干扰性事件过度的影响你。一般来说,破坏性的想法自然而然地伴随着你对环境的理解而来,你对环境的理解会阻止你适应和应对所发生的事件。

Question 2 explores emotional coping, or the ability to calm yourself down by helping yourself to feel better. If you’re strong in this area, you’ve figured out ways to avoid worrying and instead to focus on the positive. By seeing situations as challenging rather than fear-provoking, you’ll be able to conquer them more effectively. A 5 on this item means you're good at self-soothing your way to success.
问题2探索的是情绪应对,或者说,探索的是通过帮助自己感觉好一些来平复情绪的能力。如果你在这一领域很擅长,你会想出应对方法来避免担忧,以积极想法代替消极想法。将困难看做是一种挑战而不是一个触发恐惧的事情,这样你就能更有效的战胜这些困难。在这一项上打5分,意味着你很擅长通过自己的方式安慰自己从而获得成功。

Question 3 conveys behavioral coping, also called “problem-focused.” This item taps your ability to get yourself through the tough times by concentrating on what must be done, building your feelings of self-confidence to give you a boost, so a 5 is a positive score. To be strong in this area, you almost have to be able to launch those action-oriented thoughts automatically.
问题3传达的是行为应对,也称“问题焦点”。这一条帮助你发掘自身度过艰难时期的能力,将注意力放在必须做的事情上,通过建立自信带给你动力,所以5分是一个非常积极的分数。为了在这一领域变强,你必须自然而然地想到行为指向型的想法。

Question 4 demonstrates naïve optimism, the tendency to overgeneralize in a positive way from one good event to all related events in general. A 5 means that you tend to jump to conclusions too quickly, assuming that one positive outcome will guarantee all future outcomes to be positive, also.

问题4展现了天真乐观精神,倾向于以一种积极的方式以偏概全,从一件好的事情延伸到所有相关的一般事件中。打5分,意味着你太快地跳到了结论,假设一个积极的结果就可以保证未来所有的结果也是积极的。

Question 5 expresses categorical thinking, in which you view everything in black and white terms. One of the qualities of maturity is the ability to understand that what’s wrong and right (within bounds) may vary according to the situational context. Scoring 5 on this item means that you’ll have more difficulty adapting when the situation demands that you take a less extreme position.
问题5表达的是绝对思维,你看待每一件事情都是非黑即白。成熟的特质之一就是明白对错(界限之内)要根据形式环境判断。在这一项上打5分意味着,如果形势要求你站在一个不那么极端的位置上,你在适应方面可能会有更多的问题。

欢迎您来到心理老师之家,请您遵守法律法规。如果您有什么疑问可以联系管理员及加入官方QQ群交流,文明发言共同学习成长。
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2015-8-4 11:27:35 | 显示全部楼层 来自 上海
{:soso_e179:}{:soso_e179:}
欢迎您来到心理老师之家,请您遵守法律法规。如果您有什么疑问可以联系管理员及加入官方QQ群交流,文明发言共同学习成长。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

查看提醒
查看提醒
上海市反电信网络诈骗中心: 962110
12321网络不良与垃圾信息举报受理中心

免责声明:论坛发布的所有资料仅供参考交流使用,如果有侵犯您的权利,请及时与我们联系,我们会立即署名、改正或删除,本论坛不负任何责任。

QQ| 手机版|小黑屋| 心理老师大本营  

Copyright © 2001-2023 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.