[复制链接]

主题

帖子

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2019-3-2 19:14:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 上海宝山区
QQ截图20190302191306.jpg

SpaceX will send a spacesuit-clad crash test dummy to the International Space Station as part of a trial flight for its Crew Dragon spacecraft.
美国太空探索技术公司将把一个穿着航天服的撞击试验人体模型送往国际空间站,这也是其Crew Dragon载人宇宙飞船试飞任务的一部分。

The mission will take place on 2 March and will also deliver supplies to crew aboard the ISS.
此次任务将于3月2日启动,而且将为国际空间站的工作人员运送物资。

An array of sensors built i** the mannequin's suit will help provide key data ahead of the first human passengers going aboard the capsule later this year.
该人体模型所穿的太空服上**了大量的传感器。今年晚些时候,第一批人类旅客将登上太空舱,在那之前,这些传感器将有助于**重要数据。

It is not the first mannequin SpaceX founder Elon Musk has sent i** space, having already launched the Starman dummy.
这并非Space X公司创始人埃隆·马斯克送往太空的第一个人体模型,已经有一个人体模型被送往太空了。

The launch was a demonstration of the private space firm's ultra powerful Falcon Heavy Rocket, which would ** day be used to help transport humans to Mars.
那次发射是私人太空公司研发的超强力猎鹰重型火箭的一次演示,将来某一天它可能会被用来帮助运送人类前往火星。

Nasa plans to send astronauts Bob Behnken and Doug Hurley i** space in April using the Crew Dragon.
美国国家航空航天局**于四月通过Crew Dragon载人宇宙飞船把宇航员鲍勃·本肯以及道格·赫尔利送往太空。

Earlier this month, Mr Musk revealed the cost of a ticket to Mars on board a SpaceX flight would be less than $100,000.
本月早些时候,马斯克先生透露,乘坐Space X宇宙飞船前往火星的票价可能会低于10万美元。

Taking questions on social media, he wrote: "I'm confident moving to Mars (return ticket is free) will ** day cost less than $500k & maybe even below $100k. Low enough that most people in advanced economies could sell their home on Earth and move to Mars if they want."
他在社交媒体上接受了人们的提问,并写道:“我确信,将来搬去火星(返程票是免费的)的票价会低于50万美元,甚至可能会低于10万美元。这个票价足够低了,发达经济体的多数人都可以**掉他们在地球上的房子,搬去火星,如果他们愿意的话。”

风吹来的方向
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

中级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2023-12-9 17:59:03 | 显示全部楼层 来自 四川绵阳
   这家伙有实力,但是也爱吹牛
欢迎您来到心理老师之家,请您遵守法律法规。如果您有什么疑问可以联系管理员及加入官方QQ群交流,文明发言共同学习成长。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

本版积分规则

查看提醒
查看提醒
上海市反电信网络诈骗中心: 962110
12321网络不良与垃圾信息举报受理中心

免责声明:论坛发布的所有资料仅供参考交流使用,如果有侵犯您的权利,请及时与我们联系,我们会立即署名、改正或删除,本论坛不负任何责任。

QQ| 手机版|小黑屋| 心理老师大本营  

Copyright © 2001-2023 Comsenz Inc.   All Rights Reserved.